Britcham has been a fixture in Brazil for over 100 years and is now, more than ever, focused on being an active and effective source of support for its members; in parallel, the Chamber is continuing its efforts to attract new and retain current members. In fact, our members are our biggest partners. Companies of all sizes and from many industries that have shown an interest in doing business and building relationships with the Brazil-UK business community have been invited to become British Chamber members, helping strengthen their networks at the many events our industry committees organize to address a wide range of issues. In doing so, Britcham has created a unique and exclusive environment that nurtures business and other relationships. Britcham is a one-stop-shop for networking events (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, seminars, receptions and trade missions to and from the UK); business opportunities, through the recently launched GBBC – Great British Business Club; discounts on goods and services offered by other members; industry specific discussion groups and committees; and organizes many other activities throughout the year, generating institutional and business value for all our members.
Advantages & Benefits
- Britcham has 100 years’ experience operating here and abroad and is recognized by the Brazilian and UK governments;
- News from member companies is published free of charge in “Britcham News”;
- We offer a forum for building relationships, bilateral trade, investments and services;
- Britcham is a key pillar of the Brazilian and UK business communities;
- Members actively engaging with the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), a global business network supported by the British Government and the network of British Chambers of Commerce in Latin America and the Caribbean (BritLac), have at their disposal a conduit to over 120 British Chambers of Commerce worldwide;
- We assist small and medium size companies in the UK and Brazil find the right partners on both sides of the Atlantic;
- Members can receive business opportunities;
- We also organize various sector Committees and Working Groups;
- Members are also invited to attend closed-door, exclusive meetings with UK and Brazilian VIPs;
- The Chamber works alongside diplomats from both nations;
- Britcham offers mechanisms to debate industry issues affecting both countries;
- Members can also offer their products and services to other members on preferential terms;
- Britcham holds bilateral events, webinars and teleconferences on sector outlooks and opportunities;
- Your product or service can be showcased in the UK-Brazil business community.